Euogo(dot)com shipping time

mattstakilla

Jun 13, 2010
I just purchased an item from the website Euogo(dot)com and was just wondering how long their shipping time might be. I sent them an email but have had no response so far.

If anyone has ever purchased from them and could give me an estimate, that would be great.

I just purchased an item from the website Euogo(dot)com and was just wondering how long their shipping time might be. I sent them an email but have had no response so far.

If anyone has ever purchased from them and could give me an estimate, that would be great.

I got one from Euogo, it takes 13 days.They used USPS to ship it o me, don't choose USPS, if you want to get it faster. They didn't give me tracking number on time, it is normal if you buy from China, Chinese shipping company is odd.

I got one from Euogo, it takes 13 days.They used USPS to ship it o me, don't choose USPS, if you want to get it faster. They didn't give me tracking number on time, it is normal if you buy from China, Chinese shipping company is odd.

i was told usps would be faster than their ems or whatever they have over there

Back