stuck on Starting Download???

naturenuts

Oct 6, 2010
Hi , I'm brand new to this forum and Tablet PC's
I bought a iMiTO iM7 from Hong Kong. The tablet itself works great, however
there seems to be a glitch with Google and the Android Marketplace.
It came with Android 2.1 loaded.
At first I had no issues when downloading from Marketplace. After a while however It gets stuck on Starting download. Did some research did a Factory
reset. Same thing happens able to download for a while then again stuck
on starting Dowload. I have deleted Gmail account signed up for new Google account, but no matter what I do It gets stuck on Starting Dowload.
Please help.. hopefully someone has had this same issue and figured it out.
I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks
Wayne

It seems that you Android tablet's hardware can't support the new version. Pls check the RAM, harddisk,and configuration of OS to ensure there is a working environment for downloading the new software.

probbiethe1
Thanks Didn't realize I could do that outside the Marketplace.
I found plenty of apps I downloaded to a SD Card and plan on trying them out.
Really appreciate the help

Nowsupplier
Thanks however I think my Tablet PC although a cheap version, Hardware is able to support it. At least I think it does
It has
a Telechips TCC8902-800MHZ -256 DDR2 upgradeable to 512 has 2G Internal storage and can be upgraded to 32G with a 32g SD card. I currently have a 4G
SD Card.
Is This sufficient ?

@naturenuts, I have the exact same tablet...iMito iM7-Android 2.1 Tablet PC-MID-7"TFT Touch Screen-Telechips TCC8902-800MHZ-256 DDR2-2G-Wifi-Camera(SMQ5774)
were you able to fix the marketplace problem? I am having the exact same problem, I did the workaround by side loading apps and that works fine, its just that there are some apps I can only find at the marketplace...would be nice to get it to work like it should...

Back