32GB at my Costco for $349

CruzMark

Aug 17, 2011
I went last night to buy a 32GB Iconia from my local (Santa Cruz) Costco. I'd been looking at them for a couple of weeks, and $429 seemed like a great price, especially since it came with a case.

I grabbed a display card and headed up to the front. The Iconia was my only purchase, and when it rang up, the grand total was $389 and change. I thought I'd grabbed the wrong card, so I had the checker double-check what I was buying. It was right. My receipt also showed an $80 instant rebate, bringing the total from $429 to $349.

I've not seen an ad promoting this price from Costco, so I've got no idea if it was a glitch or if you can go to your local store and get the same deal. Just thought I'd share.

I'm' looking forward to working with the tablet. As of yet, I've just charged it up, booted it, and let it load the latest update. It's sitting at home waiting for me.

CruzMark

Aug 17, 2011
Didn't even realize that was a feature of the card, but I did... and then I looked it up, and you're right! Cool.

StoneKy

Jul 30, 2011
From Costco's website:

[h=3]Sorry... this Costco deal has expired[/h]
Everyday we add new hot deals and coupons. However, great deals don't last forever.

boomerkc

Aug 18, 2011
Sale at Costco is through Saturday, the 20th, here in Kansas City. Thanks for the "heads up" on the AmEx warranty upgrade-

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
Hey there, first post here. I had bought my 32GB Iconia about a month ago at Costco for $420 (after it was constantly sold out at Target and Staples due to their sales at the time), and thanks to this forum, I found out that it is now $350 after an $80 instant rebate. I spoke to one of the managers, who agreed to give me an $80 refund as a price adjustment. I told them that otherwise, I'd simply return the device and buy it again, which would be a waste of everyone's time.

By the way, I just checked Costo.com, and the Iconia is back on the site, listed at $449, but with a $100 Costco gift card, so it's essentially the same price, assuming you'll shop at Costco for other stuff later. Kind of sad seeing the TouchPad still listed as well, considering that HP has decided to axe it already.

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
Oops, sorry about my poor math. I had bought my Iconia for $430 initially (not $420), and after the $80 instant rebate it is now $350.

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
Whoops! Iconia sold out already on Costco.com. Nice to see it's in fairly high demand. And they took the Touchpad off the site already.