Aino Novo 9 "Settings has stopped"

dcegi

Apr 4, 2013
Hi guys. I have the ainol novo 9 (not rooted). When I received it I disabled most of the chinese apps. The tablet was laggy and the wifi was horrible. Yesterday I decided to reset my tab back to factory settings thinking that disabling the chinese apps maybe contributed to the poor performance of the tablet. So, I did the reset and began re-installing some of my apps (Facebook, Twitter, Chrome and Skype). All seemed ok. This morning I turned on the tablet to continue with the installation and I received these error messages:

1. Process com.goog.process.gapps has stopped
2. Process android.process.media has stopped
3. Settings has stopped

I am now unable to do anything on my tablet. Of all of the errors, number 3 has me the most concerned as I am now unable to get into settings to reset my tab, address the other errors do anything else for that matter. I have read that sticking a pin in the mic hole will do a reset; I tried this and it did not work. I am hoping someone will be able to help me get my tablet working again, I would be eternally grateful.

Cliph

Apr 20, 2013
It doesn't appear that this forum get's much attention lately. Did you ever get an answer? Perhaps you would have a better response in the general Q&A forum?