Ainol Novo 7 Aurora

fony

Feb 27, 2012
hello to all,well i have just ordered a Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 16gb, do i need to root it to put games on or do i put the games on sd card and just run the apk file, and does it install on the novo 7 or do i need to keep it on the sd card,sorry if this a stupid post but its all new to me thanks.

Feb 16, 2012
hello to all,well i have just ordered a Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 16gb, do i need to root it to put games on or do i put the games on sd card and just run the apk file, and does it install on the novo 7 or do i need to keep it on the sd card,sorry if this a stupid post but its all new to me thanks.

Install the client the gpk renamed to decompress rar files

Apk directly extracting the installation copies the packet directory like (usually Android/data directory)

An original SEGA Saturn engraved version of the USB controller.
Various types of simulators available, feel invincible, by default only recognizes four-way controller, and other keys need to be set in the simulator handle set map ~
SHADOWGUN can identify and use, but the lack of analog stick, can not be converted perspective ...
2 Original XBOX360 wired controller.
Four connected light is blinking, does not recognize ~
Transparent blue triangle PS2 handle adapter PS2 original A handle and H handle ~ light ~ ~
4 C033 USB handle lights can not be used ~ ~
5 dragon shield the BTC-2166, the lights can not be used ~ ~~

The engraved version of the Saturn is no vibration
Other has a vibration ...
Can not be used to estimate the power supply shortage caused by the ~

Transparent blue triangle PS2 handle adapter PS2 original A handle and the handle H ~ available
The model of the adapter Granville Electronics TW-PU801 & ZY-PC801 (with USBHUB function, front USB and GAME switch for ~

Hope some help for you.

Last edited: