aishuo screen replacement

irishdroid

May 15, 2011
bought a aishuo 818 and the screen has broken, any ideas where i can buy a replacement screen?
The supplier (dinodirect)dosent appear to have them, it dosent have any raised buttons on the face but 4 touch buttons on the side of the screen, if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be greatfull,,dino dosent appear to have this specific unit for sale on their site anymore but this is the one i have https://www.chinistore.com/lang-en/...818-12ghz-8-inches-android-23-flash-hdmi.html

$tablet.jpg

Last edited:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
You could try and purchase a bricked one and then use the screen off of it.

matt0528

Aug 2, 2011
try merimobles.com
I ordered one from there. Same thing for me, I ordered a tablet from DinoDirect and it arrived with a cracked screen. They refunded me $100 and I kept the tablet. merimobles.com has the A818 screen replacement for $34.99. Just get the tablet screen replacement and it asks you to enter your tablet model number when you order it.
I have not received my replacement yet, but this is the only place I could find that had one.
I think mine is the A816, it only has three buttons, so I hope it works for mine.
But I know for sure they carry the A818.
Good luck