am New to this technical stuff

mmand

May 2, 2012
If the option to copy pics from my gallery to a flash drive, I am not seeing it, Help

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If the option to copy pics from my gallery to a flash drive, I am not seeing it, Help

Welcome to the forum

Are you asking about My Library or the Gallery. If it;s My Library that's a tricky place. If it's the Gallery, those pics are located somewhere else and best moved with a file manager but my suggestion is that you install QuickPics and use it instead as it give you more and better control.

Hotpappa

Aug 22, 2012
I am so used to Windows and the Thrive is my first Android I have kinda the same issue as above. I cant figure out how to get photos from my Gallery to the "Photo" folder or is that even necessary.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
The easiest way is to USB connect to your PC and open the DCIM folder in your tablet then just drag and drop them where you want them. You can even create new folders there for whatever you need. It's just like being in a regular flash drive.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The easiest way is to USB connect to your PC and open the DCIM folder in your tablet then just drag and drop them where you want them. You can even create new folders there for whatever you need. It's just like being in a regular flash drive.

On many tables the DCIM folder is reserved for photos or videos taken with the tablet, so creating another folder would be the most doable.