Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Last Fish is the 5/17 app.

Last Fish is a stylish black and white action game about the survival of a tiny fish in toxic water filled with goo. Eat food, avoid goo, escape the shadowfish. Survive.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Got around to trying out the app with the camera. The features in the app, panorama, HDR, multishot, etc are already on the camera. Saving the photo took a couple of minutes with the camera. Think I'll only use it to refine photos that are already loaded. One thing I did not like was the lack of a settings menu, until a photo was in the app. Also no provision to save to external storage.

Here's a screen grab of it in action with a pic from last year. The left side is original, the right after being made "better". The slider is part of the app.
View attachment 12667

Cool! Was that on automatic settings?

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
That was totally automatic. Load the photo, let the app do its thing and save. There are additional "tweaking" options if necessary.
I'm sure it could be accomplished just as well in different apps, but to do this automatically, this is definitely a keeper.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I will have to play around with it some more.

Here is a picture of our friends' granddaughter. Question, how do you save it? I clicked on Fix, but in the album it looks the same as before.

$ForumRunner_20140517_113727.png

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Go to the share button. It will give you multiple options to save and or share the edited pic.
Save options will allow you to replace the pic outright or to save changes to a designated folder on your device. These are found in the settings...

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Personally, I think this is one of the best FAOTDs that has been offered in a long while.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
What, you didn't like Civiballs? JK

Now that you have explained it, I agree.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Virtua Tennis™ is the 5/18 app.

Slice, lob and hit your best top spin as you take on the world's best and compete against 50 players in 18 stadiums around the globe. Build concentration by making plays that match your player's style; unleashing a super shot that will make your opponent sweat. Enjoy hours of game play through different modes, shots and courts.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
PDF Max is the 5/19 app.

PDF Max is the 5-star rated, full-featured PDF reader used by millions of iPhone/iPad users world-wide and now available for your Kindle. It was designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured, touch-based optimization & professional PDF application that provides all features you need for an everyday PDF app in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I nstalled this one, but don't have any PDF file on the tablet to check it out.