Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Collapse! Holiday is the 12/2 app.

A winter wonderland of brick-busting gameplay awaits you as the world of Collapse! turns into a snowy paradise. Travel to this marvelous world to bust those blocks with explosive power-ups and amazing upgrades.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Makes you wonder why nobody thought of a brick-busting game before now.:rolleyes:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Frozen Mahjong is the 12/3 app.

It's winter and all Mahjong tiles are frozen. Remove the same free tiles in pairs and remove all tiles to advance to the next level. A tile is free if it has at least 1 free side (left or right) and if it has no tiles on top. Only free tiles are not frozen. Removing tiles can unfreeze new free tiles.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
My Recipes is the 12/4 app.

My Recipes is an app that allows you to store, organize, and share your personal recipes. Unlike those other apps that force you to use THEIR recipes, this app allows you to store YOUR OWN recipes...creating your own virtual cookbook.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The Elf Adventure - A Christmas Story For Kids is the 12/5 app.

This is a fun Christmas Calendar with cute puzzles for Children. It starts with the Elves working at Santa's workshop. There are different games, some animated puzzles, some jigsaw puzzles, other ones with drawings for kids. At the end of each daily mini-game funny animations await. Boys and girls alike will enjoy this collection of riddles, brainteasers and other fun things. The backgrounds of the puzzles are beautifully drawn christmas paintings by talented artists who have worked on amazing christmas cards and christmas stories for kids before.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Bank Escape Pro is the 12/6 app.

Ever dreamed of breaking into bank, stealing the Royal Diamond and escaping with leaving no trace? Now you have the chance to put yourself to the test! On this epic journey you have to solve puzzles, find hidden objects and use your room escape skills to advance to next rooms.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Two things I am bad at, when it comes to Android games, escaping rooms and hidden objects.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Object - Magic of Christmas is the 12/7 app.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Get into the holiday spirit with our newest Hidden Object game. Magic of Christmas contains 21 festive levels, filled with hidden items.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Did I mention that I am not good at hidden object games? This one looks good, though.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
PicsPlay Pro is the 12/8 app.

PicsPlay Pro is easier and more convenient than any other editors. Touch and touch! With few taps your photo will be amazingly changed. You can be a professional photographer!