Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Shopper's Paradise HD is the 3/11 app.

Become a retail tycoon and outsmart your competition before the last customer leaves town. In Shopper's Paradise HD, it's up to you to build a retail empire that will rule the business world.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
DogWorld 3D: My Dalmatian is the 3/12 app.

You thought that you can't really rock out with dogs? You thought wrong: together with your little Dalmatian you heat up the stereo system and can marvel at his clumsy dance moves.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Flip Boarder - Touch Snowboard is the 3/13 app.

Lil’ T is the coolest snowboarder of the entire world. Ride as far as you can in order to impress his friends. Let him have fun and do tricks by pressing the screen when he rides downhill. He may even do flips!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I had some really pithy responses ready for the previous two, but they were late showing up on the browser or you are being heavily scrutinized. :)

Flip Boarder has 1 1/2 stars, so you can figure it out yourself. Besides, our snow is rapidly melting so it wouldn't work anyway.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm not sure what happened, DogWorld disappeared like our snow and I had to re-post it. The six foot pile of snow next to my driveway is down to about two feet now.:)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Speed Muscles MD is the 3/14 app.

Think you know the muscles of your body? How fast can you point to your latissimus, longissimus, or lumbricals? Speed Muscles MD is an addictive game that tests your anatomical knowledge and recall.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
ORBB is the 3/15 app.

ORBB is a no-death, no time-limit game where you jump from planet to planet to clear stars.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Carcassonne is the 3/16 app.

Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players deploy their followers - knights, monks, thieves, or farmers - to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Never heard of this one, but it seems to be popular. Just a few questions. Why would a normally $5 app have IN-App Purchase? Why would a board game require access to information about your wi-fi networks? Why would this app need access to all your accounts in Accounts Services?

WOOT-OFF today and probably tomorrow!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Never heard of this one, but it seems to be popular.

This was the FAOTD on 12/2/2013. You can play against other people, so you need the WiFi, and the accounts are probably necessary because of the In-App purchases.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Objects – Ireland Adventure is the 3/17 app.

Hidden Objects – Ireland Adventure is a magnificently designed, search and finder game with over 50 Irish inspired levels! Is the Luck of the Irish with you in this Object Quest?