Android Market

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Sherri, we need to know what kind of tablet you have before we can help.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

richarddbrown

Dec 25, 2011
I bought a Archos Arnova 7 G2 tablet for Christmas but the Appslib isn't connecting to their server. Busy from what I can determine. How can I download the Android market for it? I realize some apps aren't designed for its operating system but many will. Thank you.

leah0222

Dec 25, 2011
my kids recieved mid 7" android 2.2 tablets for christmas gifts and we get an error when trying to download aps saying "no internet connection is found" but i am troubleshooting issues on the browser with the same device? I can go to yahoo, netflix and facebook in the browser, so I know the internet is working, we even tried hard-connection with the tablet and get the same "no internet found" error? why is it only the market place? It brings up the aps, i only get the error when trying to download something...

emilysm

Dec 25, 2011
i got an Android OS 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 Build number V1.5.3 and im having the same problem as leah0222 with my app market. I also am having problems with setting up my exchange account and using my calendars when i try to use then i get a popup message "unable to connect to server"

Searose66

Dec 25, 2011
I have a 2.2, exact same problem. I tried to download from my pc to a smart card, but didnt work either. Very frustrating.