android market?

cthompson1264

Dec 30, 2011
does anyone know how to download android market on a pandigital tablet ???? My daughter got it for christmas and i didnt get booklet i have read there some way but have not been able to figure it out please anyone know we d apperciate it thanks

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Is it the black pandigital or white pandigital?

Sent from my Vizio Tab/ Universal Remote

Pandig

Dec 31, 2011
We have the same issue with our Pandigital Novel. I have tried downloading the firmware update from Android and all went well...until I re-booted Pandigital Novel and the menu looks the same as it did beofere the update. I'm stuck and we need ANGRY BIRDS......

sykotikaljo

Dec 30, 2011
The pdn is not "authorized" on Android market without hacking,and second, my white pdn does not run angry birds very smoothly at all

Sent from my SlateDroid-CruzN using Android Tablet Forum

double00bond

Jun 29, 2011
The official Android Market is too sketchy on the PDN's....you'd be better off downloading the Amazon app market and searching the web for APK's. I have found that Angry Birds Rio is the only version that works smoothly on my WPDN.

Oneira

Jan 17, 2012
I downloaded Angry Birds: Seasons, and it doesn't go past the loading screen of the game. Gives an error. So, it can be dl and installed but wont work.