Android SMS to iPhone Transfer for Galaxy Note

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note' started by Bkack, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Bkack

Bkack Member

Tablet / Device:
    Galaxy note
    [Tips] Whether you're looking to transfer Android SMS to iPhone, Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer is the best fast & simple-to-use choice which lets you do it in only one single click. It is designed to transfer Android SMS to iPhone directly. Connect both your Android phone and iPhone to computer, and you will get it done in a few seconds. Users can choose to either transfer all Android SMS to iPhone or just transfer the SMS with a certain friend as you want.

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
  3. davidkirkaldy

davidkirkaldy Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I have had problems with this as I am about to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy Ace to iPhone 4s. Eventually I emailed my phone contacts to myself from my Galaxy Ace (go into contacts on your device / then 'import - export' / then 'send name card via' / then 'select all' / then tap 'send' / then tap 'email' option / then email to yourself.

4. Mastihaoe

Mastihaoe Junior Member

I know that contacts can be transferred via Google account, but sms seem to fail to transfer from Samsung to iPhone via the same way. I do not know whether SIM card can play any role....