Android Tablet Forum

lizamanluco

Nov 12, 2012
hello!! i started to search all kinds of tablet via google chrome, i was found out that android is different from other tablet. i am using galaxy tab the first version and i find it hard for me. hope to use this android tablet soon!!!:cool:

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

Have a glance through the Master Help Guide in my signature. It is for Asus tabs on a sister forum, but outside of the hardware specific stuff it is gonna be the same as any other Android tablet and a great place to start.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Liza, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Samsung Galaxy Tab forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!