Android Tablets Getting Cheaper

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Install Angry Birds and give it to your kids to keep them off your real phone or tablet.
Install a tracker app, and you will know where your kids are.
If the kids break it, it's only $49.

And it's bigger than an iPhone.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Sounds interesting but that 4 gig ssd is going to fill up fast, and even with an expansion port not all of apps can be moved to the sd card. But for 49.00 it would be an interesting try.
Hope someone gets this and lets us know how it works.
Saddly this product is not available on Amazon or I would get one just to see for the price.

Last edited:

Starblock

Jun 18, 2012
I think I would agree with Natey2... i might buy tab at $49 for my nephew rather than wait till he breaks mine... T_T

Natey2

May 25, 2012
If Apple releases a new mini-iPad by year-end, Google will counter with a cheaper Nexus 7, even if it means a small loss to Google. Stay tuned folks... Everyone is doing something to prevent iPads from gaining any more market share. And low-balling the competitor's price looks like a sure-win these days.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Perhaps next generation boxchip A13 rev 6 are about $24 per unit.

God this is not good many will get wrong impressions about tablets when using these slower devices.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Natey2

May 25, 2012

The article says: "Both Sibal and Datawind CEO Suneet Singh Tuli called for competition to improve the product and drive prices down further.
"The intent is to start a price war. Let it start," Tuli said, inviting others to do the job better..."

I even heard that the tablet was actually manufactured in China. Are the Indians using a Chinese tablet to lowball the Chinese on tablet pricing??!