Any know issues with zt-280 10" tablets

BogginBlazer

Jan 10, 2012
I want to get one just was wondering how they are any info would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Tablet Forum

guitarman

Jan 6, 2012
I love my C91. Running ICS 4.1 and though there are some apps not compatible with it that I normaly use, no big deal. Other than that, the C91 is great and Zenithink looks like they are constantly puttng updates out, so they are working hard to improve it always. Go for it.

khines17

Jan 16, 2012
I agree I am more than pleased with my c91. I have tried the 4.0 and while it is smooth and "new" I prefer the latest gingerbread. ONLY because I use Netflix, HBO go, watch ESPN live stream and various other video sites. Ics is not yet supporting flash. But the beauty of the c91 is the ability to switch roms and versions with ease. Not to mention the growing support through forums. ( here and slatedroid which have very active and dedicated crew consistently improving andadvancing the possibilities of the c9. Very good choice for tablet. Definate green light. Please buy from an authorized dealer. Or at least make sure you are buying the real deal. There are a lot of knockoffs. Good luck