Archos 70 or Huawei S7 ?

trishle

Nov 30, 2010
Someone tell me Archos 70 Internet Tablet and Huawei s7 tablet . Which one good more ? I think both of them same price right now?
For me, The archos look more better right ?

I want to buy one of them. That's why I ask all people here. Thanks for help

Joshua

Nov 28, 2010
Archos 70 Advantages over Huawei

+Froyo
+Capacitive Screen
+HDMI Output
+Slightly More Advanced Processor

Huawei S7 Advantages over Archos

+GSM/UMTS Telephony
+GPS and Digital Compass
+Google Experience Device (Market Access)
+Dual Cameras
+512MB Ram vs 256 on Archos

trishle

Nov 30, 2010
Thanks all, Well both of them have differnt advantage. But archos 70 have andriod 2.2
and Huewai hav 2.1 . I think about archos 70. How about any one ? Thanks

cpg716

Jul 23, 2010
Thanks all, Well both of them have differnt advantage. But archos 70 have andriod 2.2
and Huewai hav 2.1 . I think about archos 70. How about any one ? Thanks

Android 2.2 is rumored to be available for Huawei in Q1 of 2011. Did a review of the Huawei here :

I also have the Archos 101. The biggest draw back for me is the resistive touch screen on the Huawei. Otherwise it was a nice device, and for $299 to be able to use an AT&T 3G sim card is nice.

CPG

Last edited by a moderator:

jlaubin

Oct 24, 2010
battery life is an issue with the huawae..the archos battery will last about 8 hrs..good for movies on an airplane.. a traveling companion..books, games and movies. and USA service updates and repair.

Snyperx

Nov 22, 2010
I have an Archos 101 and a Huawei Ideos S7. I couldn't decide so I got one of each.

KitN

Dec 1, 2010
I have an Archos 101 and a Huawei Ideos S7. I couldn't decide so I got one of each.

LOL! If I only had the money I'd do the same... But I can only get one of them.

Would you mind posting a comparison? I'd love to know what you think of them.

TIA :)

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
I am thinking about both as well. I read somewhere that Archos even though on 2.2 still can not play flash on the internet, is this true? I have gone back and forth about 50 times on this.

mjposner

Dec 14, 2010
I returned the S7 after getting the Archos. The S7 is a solid device, but too heavy, and the hump on the bottom is ackward when holding in portrait mode. Nice screen, well made, built-in gapps and market.