[SOLVED] Asus MeMO

gamemisconduck

May 28, 2015
Since last night in order to open an app or type online I have to hold 1finger on the app for a second, let go an double tap the app for it to open, also when scrolling I have to place 2fingers on the screen,1 finger does not work anymore, I check all the settings all looks okay to me
Help please

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Are you able to easily swipe between screens? If not, you may have a problem with the digitizer.

gamemisconduck

May 28, 2015
Welcome to the forum

Are you able to easily swipe between screens? If not, you may have a problem with the digitizer.
yes the swipes are effortless and smooth, just I have to use 2 fingers instead of 1, this is not a big issue it is the hold and double tap to open apps, internet, typing, very annoying, the screen is cracked but it has been for the last 8 months with no problem at all, my quess is the 2 problems are linked! would a hard reset work, that is all I can think about

thanks
paul

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You didn't mention the cracked screen. Pretty sure that's the problem. It has degraded.

gamemisconduck

May 28, 2015
You didn't mention the cracked screen. Pretty sure that's the problem. It has degraded.
after some digging I found out my tablet has a SAFE MODE, so wen I logged into safe mode the table worked perfectly, this told me I had a virus or bug, I did a hard reset and it s been working great since. problem solved