Best quality?

m1911

Jan 13, 2013
Hi everyone!

New user to this forum and i´m just about to buy my first android tablet.

I´ve been looking around quite a bit and i must say it´s like a jungle outhere.

I have a question for you, more experiense people.
What brand/brans do you consider to be best quality (well-built, feling, fitting, buttons etc)?

I think i´m going for a Ployer12 at the moment, but it´s not written in stone.
It would be really useful to see a ranking list of manufacturers of android tablets.

Best wishes
Jesper

D

Dawnstar

Hi everyone!

New user to this forum and i´m just about to buy my first android tablet.

I´ve been looking around quite a bit and i must say it´s like a jungle outhere.

I have a question for you, more experiense people.
What brand/brans do you consider to be best quality (well-built, feling, fitting, buttons etc)?

I think i´m going for a Ployer12 at the moment, but it´s not written in stone.
It would be really useful to see a ranking list of manufacturers of android tablets.

Best wishes
Jesper

The best tabs are Apple Ipad then Samsung tab, Nexus 7, Asus, Lenovo and under them a very few Chinese brands

Last edited by a moderator:

m1911

Jan 13, 2013
Ohh, i´m sorry.
I should have been more clear that it was "china-tablets" brands i was wondering about.

D

Dawnstar

Ohh, i´m sorry.
I should have been more clear that it was "china-tablets" brands i was wondering about.

That's ok like i said there is only a very few good Chinese tabs out there on the market the rest is just junk IMO. What i mean about that is it's all picture graphics and photoshop edits from Brand names mainly copies. if i was you just google some and you will see the same picture graphic on a different models it can be a nightmare and sometimes there is no English manual or upgrades with the tablet PC

My advice is to look at (Android Tablet Reviews) on this forum to find one then google it and do you home work then read other tablets forums just to see what is good and what is Junk.before buy: Remember Cheap is cheap in the Chinese market

Last edited by a moderator:

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Go ahead and spend a little more and get the Nexus 7. They are only $199US and have the latest in technology. And all the updates come from Google without wait. You will always be on top of the chain. You will never get the true tablet experience with one of the knock-off China jobs and they never get the updates mainly because they do not have the firmware to support anything higher. Been there done that.