Better keyboard

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
I agree with you 100%. I was using it for a long time, and still would be using it if Amazon didn't have the Thumb Keyboard free on their site several months ago. Now I'm using Thumb and love it, but The Hackers Keyboard is the best free keyboard I found and I really liked it. Gave you a Thanks for telling people about it. People should try it.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Hacker's keyboard is good, free is good! I used Thumb keyboard for quite a while but recently switched to SwiftKey and am quite pleased with it. The layout of the split keyboard fits me much better than Thumb Keyboard.

Sent from my Gibson using Tapatalk for Heavy Metal

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
Hacker's keyboard is good, free is good! I used Thumb keyboard for quite a while but recently switched to SwiftKey and am quite pleased with it. The layout of the split keyboard fits me much better than Thumb Keyboard.

I've read all over the place about how people love SwiftKey. I was going to try it at one time, but don't know why I never did. Might have been the time I tried Hacker's and liked it a lot and decided to keep it. I tried the split keyboard on the Thumb, but didn't care to use it that way. I prefer just a normal keyboard with no split on both my 10.1 and 7" tablets. I'm sure SwiftKey is very good though. Actually, just about any might be better than the stock keyboard IMO.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
idontknow said:
Another keyboard that allows one to write sliding across the letters is Touch pal keyboard which is my favourite.

I really like the sliding keyboards, and especially on my phone. On my Tablet there is just too much distance to swipe, and I am afraid I would look silly in public doing it ;-)

One thing I like on my SONY tablet P is the way SwiftKey splits the keyboard with a numeric keypad in the middle. I really haven't spent the time experimenting with keyboards on my Note 10.1 yet, I'm still enamored with the handwriting recognition.

Sent from my Gibson using Tapatalk for Heavy Metal