Bricked Tablet

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by ceeko, Mar 4, 2011.

1. ceeko

ceeko Junior Member

Hello everybody, I need your help because I installed wrong firmware. After installation (On the screen of the tablet was written, that installasion is successful) I tried to turn tablet on but when I pressed power button, appears light on the screen, but nothing more happens, so I think I have bricked it. My tablet is apad or eken, don't really know because some people say that it's eken, some that it's apad. I was searching for information about unbricking, but I couldn't find anything valuable. Maybe there are some kind of reset button in it, that could reset previous firmware? So how can I unbrick it?!
    P.S
    I installed eken m003 firmware and then my tablet become bricked.

Info: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...776365-need-help-my-tablet-20110115132118.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Just to let you know its called bricking because it turns your device into nothing more then a paper weight and there is nothing you can do about it. Hopefully you didn't fully brick it and there is someone here that can help. But you might also need to start looking for a new tablet

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum
  3. l_n

l_n Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Mid7015
    Try holding different buttons down when powering it up to see if you can get to recovery or fastboot mode.. If you can, then we can probably resurrect your device.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. ceeko

ceeko Junior Member

Thank you for your replies, but i'd like to add that i saw some videos in youtube, where people unbricking their tablets so maybe it's not the end. For example:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  5. malux

malux Junior Member

If you really want to know how to unbrick / fix a bricked Android device , especially in a case where one flashes an incompatible firmware, the first thing you need to get is the stock firmware. If you can boot into recovery mode, simply flash the stock firmware
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014