Can't Flash? Pandigital NOVEL

YAGERSC

Jan 1, 2012
Hey everyone, I have a Pandigital Novel ( that came in the panimage box) It might be a QVC... Its Serial number is rr7t40wbl1. its 4gb has one speaker.
I have tried diffrent names and such and i cant get it to update with the power + volume method. a screen pops up usually and says: mounting partitions, verifying the update. Then the screen goes black and boots the normal firmware.

Its running currently : 26FN_SLSB_OP15_PD_2011_03_01_A
kERNEL: 2.6.27 PDUI@ANDRIOD
Android version (1.5 Cupcake)
i would really love some help on this as i have wasted 3 days trying to flash the damn thing.
Please help me out!!!

P.S: i have adb installed and i tried to use a shell command. I cant get elevated permissions. ( i get a $ instead of a #)
I NEED ADVICE THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

YAGERSC

Jan 1, 2012
Hey everyone, I have a Pandigital Novel ( that came in the panimage box) It might be a QVC... Its Serial number is rr7t40wbl1. its 4gb has one speaker. The pc update tool wont find the serial number of it... (no updates error)
I have tried diffrent names and such and i cant get it to update with the power + volume method. a screen pops up usually and says: mounting partitions, verifying the update. Then the screen goes black and boots the normal firmware.

Its running currently : 26FN_SLSB_OP15_PD_2011_03_01_A
kERNEL: 2.6.27 PDUI@ANDRIOD
Android version (1.5 Cupcake)
i would really love some help on this as i have wasted 3 days trying to flash the damn thing.
Please help me out!!!

P.S: i have adb installed and i tried to use a shell command. I cant get elevated permissions. ( i get a $ instead of a #)
I NEED ADVICE THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Why are you trying to Flash it? Is there something specific you need that for?

The reason you can't get elevated rights, and the reason you see $ instead of # means it is not rooted properly, and you don't have SU access.

I also merged your posts. Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple forums or multiple times.

YAGERSC

Jan 1, 2012
Im trying to get the android market running on it. or an upgraded version of android, Donut 1.6? + Root access / su

Last edited:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
is it the black or white version and its the 7 inch variant right?

xterra

May 17, 2012
hy there try a video from you tube to intall honeybee on you tablet by flashing it dowloading in to micro sd card good lock