Can't Get Rid of Split Screen

ianxl

Oct 30, 2013
Hi Folks,

I'm completely new to this and don't even know if I'm posting this in the right place, so please bear with me!
- I very recently bought a Nurvo Horizon 10.1, running Android Jellybean.
My problem is that while using it yesterday, the display suddenly divided into two, half sized, split screens. (I have NO IDEA why! - Perhaps I inadvertently touched some obscure screen setting?) :confused:
My problem now, is being able to access any of the settings, as I can only see two half-screens!

Any helpful suggestions as to how to resolve this will be most gratefully received! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi ianxl, congratulations on your new Nurvo Horizon and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Your thread is in the right place. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that tablet, hopefully, someone who is will come along and help you out. One thing I'd suggest, if you haven't already tried it, is to turn the tablet completely off. Hold the off button till it shuts down completely and wait about 30 seconds before turning it on again. That sometimes works for similar problems. Good luck and enjoy the forum!