Can't remember the name of this game!

wolfganggold

May 11, 2011
I had a game on my phone for a while and i'd like to get it on my tablet but i can't remember for the life of me the name. I'm hoping I can ring a bell with someone...

It was a tower defense sort of game with very simple graphics. you arranged your turrets around the outside edge of a circle and your enemies, which took the form of squares (think the ball in pong only smaller) came out of the center of the circle and spiraled slowly outward. For being so simple, it was pretty fun and had a bunch of levels in the free version.

I'm not sure why it's not on my phone anymore but I'd love to find it again!

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Well if your phone is android, there will likely be some traces left in main memory or microSD card of the app.

Go to Market.android.com and select MY Market Account and you can see a complete list of apps you have installed even if they are no longer installed.

wolfganggold

May 11, 2011
Yeah, I checked on market.android.com and with the exception of one app, they all look like they're from my tablet only. No record that i can see of all the stuff i've downloaded for my phone....bummer...

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Are you sure you have the right Google Account?

Some phone carriers who shall remain nameless but who's initials are "Verizon" used to automatically set up another google account for every friggin phone they sold, and that is the one that gets tagged into the market app unless you take steps to swap accounts.

wolfganggold

May 11, 2011
It's all apps I've downloaded for the tablet...I DID find a bunch more on my appbrain page but the one I'm thinking of wasn't there, unless it was galaxy domination, which is no longer available but I don't think that was it.

I found another game on appbrain that I had on my phone that's pretty fun and gives your accelerometer a workout...Antigen.

ScottW714

May 26, 2011
Your Google account tracks all downloads, even the free ones.
Goto "My Market Account".

wolfganggold

May 11, 2011
No, that's not it...the graphics of this thing were super simple...almost pong-like...I've looked in my android market records, my appbrain account, searched among the file folders of my phone...I just don't see it...oh well.