Charger Doesn't work

amaury0839

May 29, 2011
At first i Use my tablet like 2 days right but last night the charger didn't work well I was looking for a generic one and nothing work, so this morning the charger turn on the green light but when i get in the tablet the led just stay blue without any charge

amaury0839

May 29, 2011
By the way when the charger just turn on sometimes and i have to move it a lot! :s I live in dominican Republic and is too difficult to me to return it :s, What i dont know is why when the charger turn on (led green) the tablet just stay blue led while charge is (15%) :S

Cozz

May 30, 2011
I'm having the same problem with my new 8024. It started going nuts just after two days. The green light on the charger fades in and out as I move it. Seems to work if I plug it in all the way on the outlet then slightly pull it out a bit. Coby is in NY not to far away from me. I'm going to give them a call about it.

pingram3541

Feb 2, 2011
When the green light on the charger fades that means the power source from the wall/outlet is losing connection. I have a lot of outlets in my house that need to be replaced because the adapter just falls out. Sometimes pinching the prongs a bit helps hold it in. As for the blue LED, I know on my 8024 it is blue when it is fully charged and is red when it is low and charging. Try turning the tablet off and charging it maybe?

Cozz

May 30, 2011
When the green light on the charger fades that means the power source from the wall/outlet is losing connection. I have a lot of outlets in my house that need to be replaced because the adapter just falls out. Sometimes pinching the prongs a bit helps hold it in. As for the blue LED, I know on my 8024 it is blue when it is fully charged and is red when it is low and charging. Try turning the tablet off and charging it maybe?

No m8. Are you telling me 4 outlets are bad including a whole row on a $100 surge protector? Also the outlet that on my truck? Meanwhile everything else works on the outlets?

I found it for $18 just so I don't have to deal with Coby. I dropped the original so hard it knocked itself straight for a week already. No fading led...on the same outlets

jackiiboii

Jun 5, 2012
to all of you i am an expert at most computers tablets i had this problem to solve it simpley plug the charger in tight then turn on the tablet leave plugged in while on it charges then