Cheap tablets

stonemaster

Jul 6, 2013
I need someone's advice: i want to buy a cheap tablet and the cheapest android tablet i found it was on a website and it had some great configuration i might say. What do you think about these cheap tablets, are good or should i wait to raise some money to buy a better one?

Thank you so much, any advice will be appreciated.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Personally I would wait until I could get a tablet that would have some support in the forum in case of a problem.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I need someone's advice: i want to buy a cheap tablet and the cheapest android tablet i found it was on a website and it had some great configuration i might say. What do you think about these cheap tablets, are good or should i wait to raise some money to buy a better one?

Thank you so much, any advice will be appreciated.

Do not buy cheap tablets over the internet. Cheap on the web is usually synonymous with trash. Stay away from those sites. All electronics departments in major chains have cheap tablets on sale, the difference being, these stores have at least a two-week return period, if your not satisfied. And, just to reiterate what leeshor said, once you have decided on which cheapie to purchase, check the Forum for support and a track record.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Lots of good advice here Andrew. Try to buy it locally so there's a possibility of returning it if it's defective.