Chocolate Easter Android

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Thank you unwiredmedic, that is a nice render. Can you make one from real chocolate so i can eat it?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Yes we like chocolate... can you make an androida inchovolate as well..
You know Unsirreedmefic, the mods are going tio chase you with their brooms! A discussion like this should be in - off topic- We actually built a nice europeean cafe there....come and visit and don' t forget the android chocolate!

unwiredmedic

Apr 12, 2011
Since this is the wallpaper forum and I made this as the wallpaper for my Android devices, I assumed this would be the correct forum.

I have a chocolate candy factory near me, so maybe I can get them to make these in hollow and solid, milk and dark chocolate, crispy or not, peanut butter filled, etc. LOL.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
That would be awesome! Since it is android you shold be able to have a variety of flavors instead of just fruit filled ;)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
How lucky are you to have a candy factoryy near you! I didn't realize you used the ciocolate android/bunny as your wallpaper....please post your screenshot in my thread - just SCRENSHOTS- it's soooo sweet!!!
Gloria

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
$Easter.JPG

It may seem early to others, but in Chicago we start looking forward to Easter right after Christmas.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
We could be talked into it, that green beer isn't as nasty as it looks.:eek:

fostmike

Mar 30, 2012
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing your chocolate easter android. I personally love eastern! It's so nice that the kids get gift baskets from chocolate and easter eggs and also some little toys. And when the weather it's good it's really fun! Unfortunately this year it was rainy :( this was a little bit sad but it's nothing you can influence.