Coby Kyros MID 8125 and Firefox

aperla

Jan 4, 2012
Has anyone tried the new version of firefox on the kyros MID 8125? It did not make the firefox review list. I'm just wondering if they just didin't test their apploication on this machine.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Tony P.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Tony, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 2 section for you. Hopefully, someone there will be able to answer your question.

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
if im not mistaken there is a firefox apk at the market. im using a firefox beta but i dont remember where i get it :)

b1lk1

Jan 15, 2012
They cancelled the FF beta since it crashed far more than it worked. Dolphin is the best way yo go for a browser on these COBY tablets if you ask me. FF is a piece of crap. I was a diehard FF user on my desktop and was hoping it would work well on my tablets but it does not. Dolphin works very well on my COBY.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
They cancelled the FF beta since it crashed far more than it worked. Dolphin is the best way yo go for a browser on these COBY tablets if you ask me. FF is a piece of crap. I was a diehard FF user on my desktop and was hoping it would work well on my tablets but it does not. Dolphin works very well on my COBY.
Correct All I use on my Linux is Firefox, so I installed Firefox on my 8125 all it did was crash totally useless app.