Coby Kyros MID7035 problem

Cakespoon

Jul 17, 2012
I have a few books saved to the memory that I put on the device using the USB connect, I have been reading one of them but then today when I went to continue reading it, it was no longer in the list in Aldiko the book reading program my device came with, none of the books I had are there any more. So I tried to connect my device to my computer to see if it was really gone off my device but now it wont connect to my computer. All that happens is that I get the sound on my computer that indicates that a USB device has ben added and my device goes to the "USB connected" page that normally opens up but when I click the"Turn on USB storage" button it just makes the processing round circle simple but never lets me into the device from the computer, and if I tilt the device to change the view thing the "Turn on USB storage" button reappears like it was never pressed in the first place. And if I go into settings and try and click on "storage" it gives me the error message "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" and closes back to the desktop. I have tried resetting my device back to factory default but that didn't fix any of my problems. The only thing I have used this device for is to download a couple apps like angry birds, read a few books, and surf the web. And it seems that I can still do other things normaly like surff the web and install new apps.

Martin78b

Aug 21, 2012
I have the same issue, and I can't find a solution. Is like It can't mount the internal memory, and neither a sd card.