comments on apps

scandata

Jun 23, 2011
This seems like an obvious answer, but I searched the forum and did a Google search with no luck. How do I leave a comment on an app? None of the apps' pages have a button for leaving comments, nor do the actual apps. By the way, I'm using an Acer Iconia A500 tablet

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm not sure what you're referring to. I went to the Amazon Appstore and the Android Market. In the area where an app is described, both sites had a button you could click to leave a review of the app.

scandata

Jun 23, 2011
Where on the Android Market pages is it located? I looked all over and still don't see it. Maybe it's specific to the reader? (I see you're using a Nook. I'm using an Acer Iconia).

pwalt

Dec 1, 2010
This seems like an obvious answer, but I searched the forum and did a Google search with no luck. How do I leave a comment on an app? None of the apps' pages have a button for leaving comments, nor do the actual apps. By the way, I'm using an Acer Iconia A500 tablet

I have to visit the page on a full blown computer to see the "Review It" option. For some reason that option is invisible while on the tablet. Strange, I know.

ShroomSJS

Jun 9, 2011
I have the same problem on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. Even when accessing the Android market on the tablet's browser, I still can't write a review. It says I have to install the app first. Weird.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

scandata

Jun 23, 2011
Thanks for all the insight. Now at least I know I'm not blind, and I'm not the only one with this problem. I brought up the app store on my desktop PC and saw the stuff that was missing before. Strange that I have to use something other than my tablet to review something that I can only install on my tablet! :confused:

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2011
I agree. I've been reviewing apps on my DroidX since I got it. When I got my Tab & couldn't do the same, I emailed Marketplace support. They very nicely responded the I would have to go to the Marketplace on my PC to do a review. Hopefully, they'll fix it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum