Connect Charger Issue

TabletPanda

Mar 25, 2013
Hello everyone,

I currently got the ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T and for some reason the charger won't charge my tablet. Yet it was just working the other day. Currently it is at 1% battery life and so I shut it down.

I tried holding the volume and power button to do a reset, yet that didn't work either.
I tried charging the tablet and the dock/keyboard through different outlets but it didn't charge.
I tried charging through the tablet alone and it didn't work (My PC only recognizes the tablet as a media transfer device and it didn't help).
I tried charging the tablet and the dock/keyboard through the PC usb port but it didn't charge (tried leaving the pc running for quite a while).

I tried contacting customer service but they said to go buy a new adapter. I am in a pinch and was wondering if any of you guys can help me before I dish out the funds to get another charger? I didn't drop it or anything and so I am puzzled why the charger stop suddenly working... Any help or advice would be greatly appreciate :0)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

If you left it plugged into the PC for at least 5 hours, the advice from ASUS may be right on but it sounds like the cable not the charger if that made no difference at all. I would take your TF300 to a store that has Transformers on display and test their charger to see if you get a charging indicator.

TabletPanda

Mar 25, 2013
Welcome to the forum
If you left it plugged into the PC for at least 5 hours, the advice from ASUS may be right on but it sounds like the cable not the charger if that made no difference at all. I would take your TF300 to a store that has Transformers on display and test their charger to see if you get a charging indicator.

Thanks a bunch leeshor! I will do that tomorrow and let you know if it works. I let them charged for two whole days but it still isn't charging. This is how my chargers look like, not sure if it helps. I tried the builky thing for the outlets, and the usb for the pc usb ports.

$Charger Photo 1.jpg$Charger Photo 2.jpg

Edit: PS. Sorry for the photo size, I tried to make it thumb nail but I failed :'(