Could you give me an advice for exact tablet model

gogosim

Apr 4, 2011
Hello, i found this tablet for $116 with Android 2.2 and Free shipping. Here you can find pictures and specs Wholesale New Arrival,VIA 8650 Tablet PC 8 Inch Android 2.2 Support Flash 10.1 Youtube+Free Shipping
What do you think about it :confused:

cosmos

Apr 3, 2011
Whilst I haven't used that specific model, I would strongly advise you stay well away from any cheap, Chinese iPad wannabe KIRF... It's price is the only thing it has going for it! Ideally I would recommend you wait for something like the Acer Iconia A100 which is a lot more money but at the end of the day you get what you pay for and getting something you'll soon want to throw at the nearest wall is kinda false economy imho! ;) If however you really can only afford something in that price bracket just make sure you get something with a capacative screen as resistive screens make for a horrible user experience!

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I have found this tablet for $115 and I intend to buy it: Buy 8 inch A8 Pad Cortex-A8 FS-805T Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC With 4GB Wi-Fi Silver Color compare price at pandawill.com
Because i think the tablet is no so comfortable device and if I pay much money I will buy a notebook

A decent Netbook will run you at LEAST $299+ on sale. I'm talking name brand not some crap from china. Also you can get many tablets for under $300 that are extreamly good devices. Example is the Nookcolor at $250.