Craig tablet keyboard and mouse?

Debtittle

Dec 26, 2011
:confused: Hi...I bought a Craig CMP738b tablet and FINALLY got the WiFi working, so I think there is hope for the future? Anyway, I am heading-over-the-hill in years (and have fat fingers!) and I have some problems using the onscreen keyboard...the stylus helps, but I was wondering if there is such a thing as a mini-keyboard and mouse that can be attached by USB? I use a 2.4 GHz wireless mouse with my Gateway computer. It has a TINY USB thingy that barely protrudes...would that work on my tablet? The WiFi on the 738b says it is 802.11b/g...but there is no mention of how many GHz.
I also was wondering why, sometimes, the on-screen keyboard has the @ symbol and sometimes not...Some web sites I go to use my email address to log on, and without the @ symbol, I can't log on.
I've learned some about computers through the years, but the tablet is still mysterious to me (such as what are "root" and "brick" ? I'll save those for a different posting.)
I hope somebody can help me.

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Looks like that will be on my list to get when im at Wal-Mart. If this had bluetooth i would use my apple bt keyboard that i use with my iphone4.

Sent from my Craig CMP738B using Android Market and Android Tablet Forum App. Rooted, Overclocked 1.13ghz CPU Store 1678, HoneyComb Theme, CaffeineMark and CPUboost