Crickkette needs help!!

Crickkette

Oct 12, 2012
Hi, Just found this website and hope someone will be able to help me with enabling my wifi connection on my Pandigital SuperNova 8" tablet. My grandkids were playing with it this morning, and it seemed to be working just fine. Now it won't recognize my wifi connection. My husbands laptop is able to connect with my wifi, but for some reason my tablet says it's disabled. Any suggestions on how to get it back so I can connect again to MY WIFI and not Actiontec?
Thanks for all your help.........
Crickkette
P.S. Glad to be here! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Crickkette, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Since it seemed to be working just fine, it would appear your channel and security settings are OK. I'd suggest you try resetting your router by unplugging or turning it off for about 30 seconds and restarting your tablet. If it still won't connect, tap/press on the existing connection to delete/forget it and start over. In the event that doesn't work, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Crickkette

Oct 12, 2012
Hello Spider,
Thanks for your help with this issue, even though I didn't use my tablet to sign in to this forum. I will go to the Q&A and see if anyone else looked at my request for help. Last night after I on this thread, I noticed that my tablet came back on. It as disabled for quite a long time, and then just that fast, the tablet was connected to my wifi. I will try your suggestions, Spider, if this keeps happening. It's done it twice now, since last night, and I am getting frustrated. Maybe I just need to call Pandigital and see if they could reset my dlink information, as well. Well, for now, I'm off to the nest. Will check back later to see if you got this message.
Thanks again, and g'night!
Crickkette