Cruz Tablet T103 Browser Crashing

Wiktor222

May 22, 2012
Hello I am new to the tablet market but have computer savvy just this is all new. I bought the tablet used not sure if it has the 2.2 android platform on it. 1st problem the browser will crash a lot of times and will not even load Google. I will be using this tablet for web browsing mostly so want to make sure what I can do to enhance my experience with the right security. What web browser is best for a tablet? Next it has all these items installed things that I thought I can drag to the Delete Trash can and once it turns red it is gone. Wrong it is still there why? Any help even it is a link to some answers would be great, Thanks.

RexDameon

Jun 19, 2012
Hello I am new to the tablet market but have computer savvy just this is all new. I bought the tablet used not sure if it has the 2.2 android platform on it. 1st problem the browser will crash a lot of times and will not even load Google. I will be using this tablet for web browsing mostly so want to make sure what I can do to enhance my experience with the right security. What web browser is best for a tablet? Next it has all these items installed things that I thought I can drag to the Delete Trash can and once it turns red it is gone. Wrong it is still there why? Any help even it is a link to some answers would be great, Thanks.

It appears to be some java scrip on googles side. quick fix in short, disable wifi run browser then disable java OR change search to something other then google.

kinda funny it's google crashing android native stuff here is the link to offical info
http://cruzsupport.velocitymicro.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=1074

Last edited: