Day 5 of 5 Days of Christmas (the last day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecoldxlh

Dec 11, 2010
Oh Man, this is AWESOME! Now, this is bleeding-edge technology, that I love to be involved with.
This tablet looks to be just the thing to have and show to all of my geeky friends at work what Android is all about these days, and that they are more than just a cell phone.

Thanks guys, I'm excited about this type of stuff, that is a kick-a$$ tablet.

Android Tablets ROCK!

Stone.

cullenisprime

Dec 11, 2010
i would like to thank you in advance for picking me as the winner. I will enjoy this new android tablet and seek info on your forums for the latest info on rooting, themes, etc. Thank You in advance.

Optimus Prime

TinGodz

Dec 12, 2010
Wow, didn't know there were forums dedicated to Android tablets. Saw the post on the Droid Forums and had to stop by. I've just recently become a huge Android fanboy, so I can't get enough of it. Even if I'm not lucky enough to win, I'll still stick around just to be part of the community. Big thanks to AndoidTablets.net and Euogo.com: Best Deals on Android Tablet,Tablet PC,Smartphones,Apple Accessories,Cool Gadgets & more from Hong Kong China for offering this great contest for an awesome prize. It's always awesome to see a community reward its members.

MDicnMan

Aug 25, 2010
You guys are the best. I hope you make my honey happy by giving me a tablet to give to her for Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.