"Device Driver Required"

ferrispedro

Nov 27, 2010
I have just bought a tablet the only identification on the packing is Mini Pad and on the instructions it is marked V7. It has a VC882 processor 1GB Arm Cortex A8, and has a capacitive screen. It looks a nice bit of kit but I have a problem. I want to use it to read books from my local library which meant downloading Overdrive Media Console which I did. In order to complete registration I connected my tablet to my PC where I got a message saying that the PC had detected new hardware. The PC then was unable to install the software with the message "Windows was unable to install your Android for Vortex device software" What do I do next? Many thanks, Peter.

jambosana54

Mar 3, 2012
I have just bought a tablet. it has 1GB Arm Cortex A8, and has a capacitive screen. It looks a nice bit of kit but I have a problem. I want to use it to read books from my local library which meant downloading Overdrive Media Console which I did. In order to complete registration I connected my tablet to my PC where I got a message saying that the PC had detected new hardware. The PC then was unable to install the software with the message "Windows was unable to install your Android for Vortex device software" What do I do next? Many thanks, kuldeep.