"Device Driver Required"

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by ferrispedro, Dec 22, 2011.

1. ferrispedro

ferrispedro Member

I have just bought a tablet the only identification on the packing is Mini Pad and on the instructions it is marked V7. It has a VC882 processor 1GB Arm Cortex A8, and has a capacitive screen. It looks a nice bit of kit but I have a problem. I want to use it to read books from my local library which meant downloading Overdrive Media Console which I did. In order to complete registration I connected my tablet to my PC where I got a message saying that the PC had detected new hardware. The PC then was unable to install the software with the message "Windows was unable to install your Android for Vortex device software" What do I do next? Many thanks, Peter.

2. jambosana54

jambosana54 Member

Tablet / Device:
    tablet pc
    I have just bought a tablet. it has 1GB Arm Cortex A8, and has a capacitive screen. It looks a nice bit of kit but I have a problem. I want to use it to read books from my local library which meant downloading Overdrive Media Console which I did. In order to complete registration I connected my tablet to my PC where I got a message saying that the PC had detected new hardware. The PC then was unable to install the software with the message "Windows was unable to install your Android for Vortex device software" What do I do next? Many thanks, kuldeep.

3. HappyChris

HappyChris Member

Tablet / Device:
    A God-knows-what Chinese cheapie with Cortex chip
  4. mharckk

mharckk Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    COBY KYROS MID1024-4G
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012