E-reader apps...question? and Netflix?

mokonalove

Sep 22, 2011
Hello.
I'm a newbie here. Just got my Wondermedia tablet yesterday. I was able to log online (wi-fi very low unless right on top of it) and I was able to install the Overdrive media app for Epub books and the Kindle app.
Just one question about them, how does one change the size of the words in these apps? I need a larger size, but don't know how. There are no buttons for doing this. :confused:
Also, if anyone knows, I installed the Netflix app, it comes up to my home page, then switches to the downloading page for the streaming of the movie, then goes right back to my home page of Netflix. Is there any way I could get Netflix to work on this tablet?
Thank you to everyone for reading and for those that may be able to help me.

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Netflix only supports 2.2 and 2.3. I just tried installing it on my tablet with the Uberoid ROM, and it gave me a message saying it was incompatible with my device, so even that doesn't work. I never tried with the stock ROM but doubt that it would have worked with it.

GRadu

Jun 24, 2011
For Overdrive on my GTab, when reading a book, I have to press the menu button on the right side of the tablet, then select reader settings, then select font sizes. ... Note the menu button is the hardware button, there are no buttons on the overdrive screen/app.

I find this (lack of buttons) in some apps very annoying since the case I use for my GTab covers the hardware buttons.... so at times I have to remove the tablet from the case to get at the hardware buttons...search, home, menu, and back

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0B5.1 using Android Tablet Forum

GRadu

Jun 24, 2011
Sorry I'm not familiar with your tablet...seems strange not to have some sort of hardware buttons.. perhaps ask the forum not about Overdrive or Netflix but about buttons on the tablet or lack thereof.

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0B5.1 using Android Tablet Forum