Error -101. . .

aullik27

Aug 11, 2012
hi guys.. im just new here.. can i ask help about my Ainol Tornado Tab??

When I try to download games in my tab.. it says "... cannot download due to an error (-101).", what does this mean? How can i fix this error.. i cannot download games because of this one.. I hope you can help me.. Thanks in advance!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Question, can you download other apps from the Google Store? That 101 error is hard to pin down as it could be a communications issue or an authentication problem. It's generally an issue with Google not being able to properly ID something.

If you can download pother apps, there may be something else going on.

aullik27

Aug 11, 2012
Hello sir

I can't download any application from the Google Store. What do I really need to do? I tried to clear the cache in the application setting and re-login my Google account (I tried this because I saw a thread saying that it can fix the error -101 with this process) but still it does not work.

Thanks again in advance and I hope you can help me sir.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
About the only suggestion I have if it's just the games, assuming you are using the Play app to try the download, is to use your browser to access the Store directly and find the app and ask it to install from there to see if it works. It should ID your tablet and download and install over the air.