Firefly M1016 Tablet - Stock Firmware/Guide For Flashing

androidman9

Jun 16, 2019
Hello,

I need a link for Android 6.0 stock firmware for Firefly M1016 64 bit (MediaTek MT6753) tablet, (alps k109 ) and a guide for flashing of the stock firmware and rooting of this tablet.

And I also need TWRP.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

p.s Here you are some more info about the tablet:

alps K109 Specification

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-14-23-17-57.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-14-23-17-57.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 369
  • Screenshot_2019-06-13-20-19-39.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-13-20-19-39.png
    71 KB · Views: 371
  • Screenshot_2019-06-13-20-21-41.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-13-20-21-41.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Ok, so I assume you know what rooting is. Why do you need root?

Unfortunately, even if you could provide a valid answer as to why I think you're pretty much out of luck. Rooting the tablet needs a PC, and the one guy who posted about this tablet last week on AndroidCentral, XDA, and Reddit didn't have one. If you have a PC, you could use Kingoroot, but there's no guarantee it will work, and on your PC be prepared to have to run malware scans at best. At worst you may have to wipe your PC, as dodgy clones of that software exist which inject malware into your PC. As for TWRP, you'll need to build it yourself since it's only you and one other guy who has this tablet.

androidman9

Jun 16, 2019
Ok, so I assume you know what rooting is. Why do you need root?

Unfortunately, even if you could provide a valid answer as to why I think you're pretty much out of luck. Rooting the tablet needs a PC, and the one guy who posted about this tablet last week on AndroidCentral, XDA, and Reddit didn't have one. If you have a PC, you could use Kingoroot, but there's no guarantee it will work, and on your PC be prepared to have to run malware scans at best. At worst you may have to wipe your PC, as dodgy clones of that software exist which inject malware into your PC. As for TWRP, you'll need to build it yourself since it's only you and one other guy who has this tablet.

Thank you for replying.

What about the stock ROM for this tablet?From where can I download it?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If you're lucky, the manufacturer will offer a stock ROM download on their site. Most tablet manufacturers, especially ones for little known tablets such as yours, don't bother. In rare instances it is possible that a third party site somehow gets one and releases it to the public. My Tab 4 falls into this category, as Lenovo does not offer the stock ROM image but a Russian Lenovo enthusiast site does.

androidman9

Jun 16, 2019
If you're lucky, the manufacturer will offer a stock ROM download on their site. Most tablet manufacturers, especially ones for little known tablets such as yours, don't bother. In rare instances it is possible that a third party site somehow gets one and releases it to the public. My Tab 4 falls into this category, as Lenovo does not offer the stock ROM image but a Russian Lenovo enthusiast site does.

Ok,thank you anyway,but if you find the stock ROM I am looking for, I would be very very grateful to you!