foreclose camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

apascobill

Feb 2, 2011
Any time to open camera foresclose problem happens. Why. Techsuport has no answers and have lost all photos and videos also. Anyideas. I think this gtab has too many issues. Help:(

it2steve

Feb 16, 2011
Yes and no... There are several 'known' issues but with a little time and research it's well worth it.

Are you running a stock ROM (no modifications or have you flashed something new?) I doubt that the video camera and missing images/videos are related. What program are you using to try to access video?

As for the missing media, this is a known issue if you are saving them on the external SD Card. the workaround is to add a .nomedia file (thats DOTnomedia) to the folder that contains the media. The downside it that I don't believe the gallery will pick them up either after you reboot, you would have to use a file manager to access them. In my case, I keep photo's wallpapers, and icon images on the internal SD and movies on my external SD with the .nomedia file; basically use whatever file manager you have, browse to that folder, menu, 'new file' and call it .nomedia (nothing needs to be in it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.