Free Tablet Giveaway!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsproduction

Oct 20, 2010
searching the net, I was looking for the best android tablets for under 200 $! At last I found it: New Haipad G10! What else! I hope to win this competition to show this fantastic piece of technology to my friends! :p

MDicnMan

Aug 25, 2010
Hi I really need this tablet for a number of reasons. Im In the army. I'm my job training and I gotta look up a lot of information during the day. Everyday. Well it would be simpler to project WiFi off my incredible and use the tablet, than use my phone. Also its my birthday this Friday :) Oct, 22 I turn 19 and I'm away from home for the first year so it would be nice to get atleast one present. Thanks for reading take care. PV2 Garcia. Ft. Lee, VA

As much as I want it, give it to the soldier. Thanks for serving Eric.

lortay78

Oct 20, 2010
I am so excited to get an android tablet. I plan on pushing all the mobile power users in my company to be given one for business.

Treverly

Oct 20, 2010
A big thank-you to Euogo.com for offering the free Hipad G10 for this competition. You deserve to get our business. Now please choose me to receive the free Tablet. My daughter will love me forever if you do.

kvon18

Oct 20, 2010
This sounds like a wonderful device to use. Would love the opportunity to win this device (Just recently registered)

Thanks for the opportunity.

billjohnson

Oct 20, 2010
Hello! I've loved Android OS ever since it's humble beginnings and will always use it! NO MATTER WHAT! I want an Android Tablet so bad as I'm an IT Pro but I lack to extra funds to get one! Please send it my way! :) Telling all my friends about Androidtablets.net! Check out my Twitter to see my recent post! Samuel Koker (sammysamcore) on Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.