Free Tablet Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritglue

Aug 23, 2010
I have to have one of these!
tablet-giveaway.png

We are pleased to announce our first ever androidtablets.net contest! We are giving away a free Android 2.1 tablet thanks to the folks over at www.euogo.com. First, a bit about eugogo.com - It's a site where you can buy many different Android tablets. In addition, they carry many other gadgets and offer a unique rewards plan. For every item you buy you will receive reward points that can be used for money off your future purchases.

Now, onto the contest. The contest will run for one week, starting now, ending 8/29/10 at 11:59 pm (Arizona time). All you have to do is comment on this post. Only one comment per person is allowed, any additional comments will not be counted as an entry. That's it, it's really that simple.

We hope to have future contests as well depending on how well this one takes off. So go out and tell your friends and family and internet BFF's to register over here and participate in the competition. Takes about 1 minute in total to register and post and it's 100% free.

Here are some spec's on the tablet:

Telechip
Android 2.1
3G Support
1080P HDMI Output
256MB DDR RAM

For more specific specs please visit www.euogo.com. If you don't win the tablet and decide to purchase one for yourself, euogo.com is running a promotion where you get a free Android robot toy with purchase. Definitely check them out, tons of neat gadgets to get and a huge selection of Android tablets.[/QUOTE]

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
I definitely am purchasing a cheap MID with 3G. I aked them to also provide a com patible USB Modem , but NO Reply yet, even after 7 days! Canou HELP? Thanks.

dseuphoria

Aug 23, 2010
I need a tablet PC sooooo badly for my business.... It would be the perfect digital portfolio and when you're two year old is on your hip nearly 24/7, the last thing you want is another bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.