Frozen Lockscreen

Panickev

Aug 8, 2011
Sometimes when I want to unlock my tablet (I have an Acer Iconia Tab A500) the lockscreen is frozen. when I touch it nothing will happen. I have to either wait a long time or reboot my device to make it unlockable again. Does any else have this problem or does someone know how to make this not happen anymore. My tabket is running on Android 3.1

OORHOSS420

Aug 12, 2011
This has happened to me once or twice with my 10.1 GTab. I was in england at that time. But a sales associate at a local electronic store helped me out. You hold the lock button and the + volume rocker button. This will reset the device, but will not erase your data. The problem was fixed after I performed an update from Samsung.
Please let me know if it helps.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

nlingelbach

Aug 24, 2011
I have the same tablet mine kept getting frozen on the android start up screen called tech support and went thru the directions they gave me with no luck. They were going to have me send it back in but I just returned that one got new works fine no problems.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Panickev

Aug 8, 2011
Thank you for your reply. I did what you told but it doesn't do anything. Any other sugestions?