Games requirements

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Games' started by criver, Oct 29, 2011.

1. criver

criver Junior Member

Hi!
    I'm pretty new to anything android related and I'd like to know what requirements have most android games...
    I've looked around the forum and on google but I can't seem to find anything regarding the processor or the ram a game requires - in the best case I'd find in the requirements something like: adroid 2.2+
    For example if I have a cortex a9 single-core 1Ghz processor and 512Ram can I play all the games available for android or is there some restrictions.
    What's more fps is also a factor when playing a game - I wouldn't want a game to be lagging.
    Any ideas?
  2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB
    I don't think you'll have a problem with any apps that you're able to download. For several apps I tried to download, I received a message saying the app was not compatible with my device.

This is a quote from Amazon: Generally, Application system requirements are available on or from Application detail pages.

And this from the Android Market: You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased through Android Market for a full refund.

Hope this helps.