Getting music fom my PC to my Apex Digital 7" Internet Tablet Android

rebretired

Sep 18, 2013
I hav an Apex Digital 7" Internet Tablet, with Android. When I plug it into th USB port of my PC, it does not appear on my computer. I want to download music from my PC, but I cannot do this if my computer does not see the tablet. What do I need to do?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There may be a setting in the tablet or it may be your PC. Connecting tablets to PCs, when the PC doesn't react or respond properly is more often a problem with the PC. It could be security, driver corruptions or any number of possibilities.

However, because you entered your location in your profile you made it easy for me to suggest you look at Google Music, (it isn't available in some countries). Google Music has a program that installs on your computer that will find, and allow you to upload your music to Google (20,000 files are free). All of that will be available to you on your tablet and any of it can be downloaded to your tablet or streamed from Google, up to your storage limit on the tablet.

Alternatively there is an app called AirDroid that will let your computer browser and transfer over your local network to and from the computer/tablet.