[GIVEAWAY] Caseen VIBE Stylus for Capacitive Touch Screens Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
dimesh.jpeg

Due to all the emails we received asking when we were going to host another giveaway of the Caseen VIBE Stylus, we decided to do another one. We are going to go a little bigger this time around. Instead of 2 or 3 stylus's we are giving way 5, and that's not all; the winner will be able to choose either a black or white stylus as his or her choice. The Versatile In Balance and Exact stylus is truly one of a kind with it's premium materials and unmatched precision.The VIBE’s body is all aluminum and attaches to polished steel details for an outstanding look. Each pen undergoes extensive quality controls especially at the tip, which is treated to never degrade or leave a mess onto the screen surface. We have used and tested them and can attest to the quality feel and ease of use they deliver. Even if you are not a fan of a stylus, the VIBE will change your mind.

To enter the contest, the rules are simple. Simply tell us what color Caseen VIBE Stylus you prefer and you will be entered to win. The 5 lucky winners will be chosen at random when the contest ends on March 27, 2012 (Tuesday) at 12:00pm Central. Good luck everyone!

VIBE Stylus Official Product Page

Last edited by a moderator:

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I would like to be first to say I would love a BLACK one to use with my Vizio VTab. Please!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.