Google Body Now Available on the Android Market

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011

Last month, during CES, Google show-cased their impressive new app called Google Body that shows off a 3D rendered image the human body in 'layers' that can be manipulated. It was briefly on the Android Market yesterday, but was then abruptly taken down so we didn't bother reporting it; however, it has finally and officially appeared on the Market today. Although it probably only has a small few practical applications, it is nonetheless, a very cool app that is a 'must-see'.

Source: AndroidCentral

Last edited by a moderator:

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
It has many practical school sense if they added child friendly names like jaw, pelvis, collar bone on top of their scientific names

JMag

Feb 23, 2011
I wouldn't say school so much as in the medical field... This is a great way for doctors to quickly help their patients understand how their body works, visualize problems and solutions, as well as crossing the language barrier in these cases. I'm personally going to use it as a workout supplement to make sure I know how and why I'm targeting different muscles in my body, as well as understanding the most efficient excercises to get the desired results.