Google +

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I installed Google+ on both my G-Tablet and my Thunderbolt. So far I am finding the tablet much better and easier to use than the phone version. Seems pretty intuitive.

That all being said, I am not seeing it as particularly fast in terms of adds, etc. Anyone else on the Beta?

rcmolski

Apr 4, 2011
Hi pbrauer,

I don't have G+ yet, but if you'd send me an invite I'd gladly let you know how my experience goes. I have an Acer A500 and a Samsung Charge.

Thanks,

Bob

PS - Funny, I was just checking out your info and see you are in Edina...I'm out in Woodbury!!

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Invitations are no longer required. Supposedly you can go there and sign in with your GMail ID and you're in.

RumbleKittie

Jun 1, 2011
I seem to be having consistent FC issues with the Google+ app on my gtablet running CM 7.0.3 whenever I select certain buttons (such as the 'pencil' button to share). Asking around, some seem to have similar issues while others have no issues. I can't really discern any pattern, though.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

Nickgd

May 24, 2011
Now it's working perfect after Google+ open for public and Google also clear that it support Google Apps too!

Steffen

Jul 11, 2011
I am new to the forum here and I was curious if you would send me an invite for google+, I would really appreciate it. Also, is there a way to send you my e-mail address without posting it in the forum?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum