Having issues modifying scriptcmd.

Discussion in 'Gome Flytouch Problems' started by leightonw87, Jul 30, 2011.

1. leightonw87

leightonw87 Member

Jul 22, 2011
    South Wales, UK
    Tablet / Device:
    Generic Flytouch (Unknown)
    Hi all, I'm currently working on my WM8505 tablet to try and get a working Windows CE installation on it, I got it to install using the following firmware

It boots up, erases the nand, updates the usual files required to boot up and gets all the way through, tells me to reboot without microsd card and then boots off the nand.

It's working quite fast as it is with as far as I can see wifi, sound, 3g, bluetooth and ethernet are found and all seem to work fine but I haven't tested wifi properly yet as I have the network cable in.

The only issue I have is the usual problem, no touchscreen. The following below is the scriptcmd from the above firmware:

I can see the Touch IC is reading as 0 but every time I change it, it completely skips the SD card as the scriptcmd is not correctly configured.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I'd prefer the tablet for windows ce rather than android. I Had no luck with android firmware.

Also I am trying this as I read I need to use "mkscript.exe" , not sure why though.

the Batch file is below: